> chain reaction toys
> Playful Factory Concepts: Chain Reaction Toys
Playful Factory Concepts: Chain Reaction Toys
We love this part... coming up with fun designs for chain reaction toys is a blast. We would like to see what you come up with.
Here are a couple of our ideas:
Lights Out Machine
1. wiggle your foot to raise the mouse cage
2. hungry mouse runs for the cheese and passes through the spinner
3. spinner moves the boxing glove
4. boxing glove punches the mouse cage
5. mouse cage swings and bumps the paper airplane
6. paper airplane hits the target
7. target pivots the hamster's trap door open
8. hamster crawls through his track and bumps the ball at the end
9. ball rolls down the slide and hits the pivot arm
10. pivot arm rotates and turns off the light... goodnight
Ball Race Track
We also thought it would be fun to make a game out of a chain reaction machine. It could be a ball race track for two players. They roll the dice and the number they get is the number of things they get to change on the track either making it easier for their ball or harder for the other person's ball to get to the finish.
Post your ideas... Feel free to post a completed machine concept or to simply post a section of a machine. If it makes it easier you could come up with a better solution to one of the machines that we designed above. It might also be easier to understand you ideas if there is a sketch on this one. Have fun!